Thursday, October 9, 2008

We are finally in BRASIL!!! :)

Super woman did it! haha ... I still cant believe I did it without Jared. The trip took us around 30 hours. We left our house on monday affertnoon from Salt Lake city to Vegas, had a lay over for about 1 hour and then left to New York for a 4 hour flt. We got in NY on tuesday about 5 am and had to wait for 4 1/2 hours to catch our next flt which was to Sao Paulo, a 9 hour flt. We got to Sao Paulo around 9 pm and had to run to catch our next flt which was to Curitiba. We arrived in Curitiba at 11:40 pm where my sweet mom was waiting to take us to a hotel so we could leave the next morning from Curitiba to my city Joinville, which is a 90 minute drive. We were soooo tired when we finally got to my parents house on wed morning but everything we went through was sooooo worth it when we saw everyone. I cant explain how my heart feels when I see my special family and how good and special is to be home. We got to meet our 2 sweet boys, Nicholas, 17 months and Enzo, 2 months. They are soooo adorable. Isabella and Jackson are being soooo spoiled and I just love to be home with all my family soooo close to me. We really miss Jared and wish he could be here but there will be a next year, after hes done with police academy! :) I forgot to bring the cable to download pictures here so I will be posting pictures when we get back! So, let me get back and enjoy every minute of this special time with my family! :)

1 comment:

Semiramis said...

Nem acredito que você foi sozinha com essas duas crianças pro Brasil. Que bom que chegaram bem! Que bom estar em casa, né?! bjs! Divirtam-se :)