Thursday, January 20, 2011

Globo!!!

Ive been bugging Jared for months now to call Direct tv and order the brazilian channel "Globo". He was soooo sweet when he made the call couple weeks ago to order for me! :) They came to stall 3 days ago and for the past 2 nights Jared and I have been up till am hours watching it! I love it!!! It feels sooo good to hear Portuguese, watch the news and see whats going on there, watch shows I used to watch ... oh, sooo good! Its sure gonna help Jared and the kids with their Portuguese and learning more about my dear Brasil I sooo miss! Thanks, babe!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Muito bacana, Mi!! Agora vc pode acompanhar as novelas!!rsrsrs...Beijos e um lindo final de semana pra vcs!! Bela

sotelo4@blogspot.com said...

Oi, guria! Nem fala, estou amanda assistir as novelinhas, rsrs ... :) Claudia, em junho quando estiver ai com as criancas visitando quero tomar um cafe contigo, ta? Vamos marcar!!! Quero te ver! Beijos

Semiramis said...

Ah eu quero tambem! :)