Sunday, March 13, 2011

NieNie

As I was walking from my car into Target yesterday guess who I ran into? Stephanie Nielson!!! I couldnt beleive it! :) She was trying to put her kids in the car so all I did was yell: Im a big fan of yours and she replied smiling, thank you! :) Oh, it made my day! :) For those that havent heard about her, shes been to a near-fatal airplane crash, she was burned 80% of her body and is such an EXAMPLE to all of us!!! Shes got a beatiful family and I love her blog! She brings me hope, peace, love ... shes funny, creative, smart, beatiful and sooo spiritual! Watch this video if you havent, you will not regret:

2 comments:

Sem Nome said...

Mi, estou emocionada com seu post de hj. Não conhecia a história dela e agradeço sua sensibilidade por homenageá-la em seu blog!
Muito obrigada!
Beijos!
Bela

sotelo4@blogspot.com said...

Oi, querida! Que bom que voce gostou! Beijos e saudades!