Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy mother's day, mae! :)



Mae,

These quotes sooo express what I feel about you:

"Mother is everything - she is our consolation in sorrow, our hope in misery, and our strength in weakness. She is the source of love, mercy, sympathy, and forgiveness."
~Kahlil Gibran

"A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie."
~Tenneva Jordan

"My mom is a never ending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune."
~Graycie Harmon

I want to thank you for all youve done, do and will do for me. Thank you for the memories. Thank you for your example and uncoditional love you have for me. You are beatiful inside and out! I love you sooo much I am so blessed to have you as my mother.

Te amo pra sempre!!! Feliz dia das Maes hoje e sempre! Com carinho,

Mylene

No comments: