Friday, November 4, 2011

Antique & glazing class


A few months ago while redecorating Bellas's room I bought an ugly chair from a thrift store and with new paint and cute fabric I ended up with a super cute chair for her room. Since that project I've been looking for old furniture on ksl or even thinking about what I can restyle from what I already got in our own home. I bought a vintage looking desk a couple months ago for my sewing machine with the idea of restyling it with an antique look. It's been sitting in our garage for a while now but I finally took a antique and glazing class today and I'm totally working on the desk this weekend! :) In today's class we worked on restyling picture frames. After sanding an ugly one I painted green, glazed it with brown and I love how it turned out! Can't wait to see how my desk is going to look like! :)

No comments: