Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day Session!

Im sooo happy to have done a little mother's day session! :) When I first saw the pictures, it sure took my breath away and I soo started to cry! I cant believe I am a mother of two beatiful children!!! I still remember the day I told Jared the exciting news of being pregnant of both Bella and Jack as if it was yesterday and now Ive got a 2 and a 5 year old? Where has time gone? I lay in bed sometimes at night wondering if Im teaching them the right things, feeding them healthy, giving them happiness, why have I yelled at them, ... and them this warm feeling comes and tells me its going to be ok! :) I remembered this phone call I made once to my mother complaining how frustated I was as a mother and I will never forget her answer! She replied saying to enjoy every minute of it, she said these will be the best years that I will remember. She gave me lots of advises which I sometimes need a reminder of it! :) I started to drop the laundry and dishes if my kids asked me to play, I dont get mad when I cant find paper to print cause they used it all to make me drawings, I dont get mad when I see my living room up side down as I see how much fun theyre having, I put the flowers they picked up in our garden in a glass of water and make it a big deal, I leave whatever Im doing behind to go watch their favorite cartoon and cuddle,I make sure every holiday is magical! I soo try to make every day special even when it seems impossible! Years are flying and I sure wanna make loving memories. I love you two sooo much and thank Heavenly Father for the opportunity of being a mother! Happy MOTHER'S DAY to all moms! We are all sooo special!







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lindos Myléne! Não só as fotos mas também suas palavras...é notável o seu empenho em transmitir as melhores tradições que vc teve em sua infância à seus filhos(como no natal, na páscoa...) e aproveitar ao máximo essa fase que passa tão rápido né...parabéns! bjssss

sotelo4@blogspot.com said...

Obrigada, amiga! Parabens ao seu dia, parabens a voce, mae maravilhosa! Te amo, amiga!