Monday, October 22, 2012

Violin!

One of the choices for after classes at Bella's school is violin and Bella has been talking for a while now how she wanted to learn and take the class. So last week when they opened the sign ups for the next block I enrolled her and off we went to rent a violin to start this coming wed. The class is going to be with a group of kids and I really wanted her to have a one on one experience at the beggining to really learn the basics, to feel confortable and not give up so I signed her up for privates. She had her first private class tonight and I was amazed by the teacher she's got. The teacher had me stay in class the whole time watching what she was teaching Bella and take notes so I can help Bella practice at home. Bella wanted to practice right away after getting home and is soo excited about it. I am really happy for her to be able to have private classes and group classes at her school. Violin is sure an instrument that needs lots of patience, practice and passion. Way to go, Bella, for wanting to try it out, I am proud of you! :)

No comments: