Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas activities

.
I love traditions. My mom always made holidays magical and I want my kids to have special memories when they grow up as I do now. Here is a list of what I would love to do this holiday season as a family. Some activities are already checked out but can't wait to have all them checked out. Let's all make memories!!! :) Here is the list: Jared's gingerbread cookies as we make our gingerbread house. Decorate the house as a family with Christmas music. Have kids write a letter to Santa. Kiss under mistletoe. Deliver a secret gift to someone in need. Visit Temple Square. Go see live reindeer at Thanksgiving Point. Christmas Bingo with dear friends. Visit Gardner Village. Read the scriptures about the birth of the Savior. Get a picture with Santa. Make a Christmas countdown. Have Jared to put Christmas lights so Santa can find our house. (Bella's believe) Wrap presents with Jared on Christmas Eve.

No comments: