Friday, November 7, 2008

Brazil trip! October 2008

I know I took a long time to talk about our trip to Brazil but with trying to get back to our normal life and all the Halloween fun activities going on I am just now posting this! The kids and I had the best time ever spending 2 weeks with my family which by the way were not enough, we will go back to spending 1 month! :) It was so special to see everyone again and meet my two adorable nephews. My parents treated all of us on a getaway trip for a few days which was sooo awesome! We got to spend a lot of time together and do so much as a family. Time did fly, special moments were created and the time to go to the airport to leave came. Tears, hugs and emotions that we can never forget! Memories are everything we've got now and will always be in our hearts. Here are some pictures of our brazil trip! Enjoy!
























No comments: