Thursday, November 27, 2008

Its Thanksgiving!!!

I cant believe its Thanksgiving already! As I think of what Im thankful for so many things come to my mind! As always family comes at the top of my list!!! Im so thankful for my and Jared's side of the family, soo thankful that Ive got a supporting and loving husband and that together with our two beatiful children we make the cutest family ever! :) Thankful also for my good friends that are always there for us! Thankful for our trials that makes us grow! Thankful for this warm weather we have been having! :) X-mas, love, chocolate, movie and popcorn, vacations, bubble baths, Disney movies, ... sooo many things! Life is good!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

The Kwoks said...

Happy Thanksgiving, sweetie! Hope you all had a wonderful holiday. We all went to mom and dad's; Grandpa and Jeanette came over too. It was fun, we played Wii. Tried to get Grandpa to play, but he wasn't really interested. Haha. When we finally get him to do it, I'll get pictures!
Tell Jared and the kids we said hi. Hugs for all of you!!