Sunday, March 29, 2009

Brazilian Girl's Night Out!

Yay, girls night out! Do you know when was the last time I went on a girls night out? Well, lets just say a long time ago! Fernanda was sooo sweet when she invited me to this event that happens once a month! :) Thanks to my sis in law, Janelle, I was able to go! We were about 35 brazilian girls at this brazilian restaurant. They had a live band playing while we had all you can eat brazilian pizza. I had an awesome time! I got to meet amazing girls! We even danced to brazilian music! :) Oh, it felt soooo good! Thank you, girls!




3 comments:

romanrobertaloftus said...

Oi Milene!!!
Fico feliz que voce me achou no meu blog! Agora a gente pode ficar em contato.
Beijos.

Semiramis said...

Oi My!
Que legal essas girls night out, né?! Nossa, até a Kelly foi! Nos avisem quando estiverem por aqui, bjs :)

Juliana said...

Oi Milene...foi muito bom mesmo o nosso girls night out, nao foi...Mal posso esperar pelo proximo...vc vai neh.....Que legal te encontrar aqui no blog....com certeza vou precisar de uma ajudinha....Como vc pode ver so tenho dois e unicos posts..rsrsrsr....Um super beiju!!!!