Saturday, March 28, 2009

Time Out! :(

Jackson does not understand "time out" yet so today after getting into trouble and getting me frustated I decided to use his eating chair which is the only thing I can buckle him on so he wont leave after putting him there. I put him on the dinning area floor, explained the reason he was put in there and left to check my email. After a few minutes of screaming for his life I went to check on him and this is what I found:



So, I guess next time I wont put him on the floor, huh? Well, at least I got a laugh from it!

1 comment:

Ty Bebe said...

hahahahaha, that is too funny! Funny how when they make you so upset and frustrated they do something like that that just makes you laugh and completely forget about why you were upset in the first place. I would LOVE to take pictures at the beach when you are here! That would be fun and allow me to practice on some different models other than Tyson:)