Thursday, April 16, 2009

Winter Wonderland In April?

We have at least 6 inches of snow today! The kids were so excited when they woke up and saw the snow out of the window! They ran and started taking their pajamas off and started looking for their snow gear that I have put away weeks ago! We opened our front door and there it was, snow everywhere! They ran out and started playing! They had soo much fun! We came inside and daddy made us some yummy hot chocolate! Boy, it feels like winter all over again when we are in spring! Crazy! Here are some pictures:






2 comments:

Ty Bebe said...

Cute pictures! My friend sent me a text yesterday morning saying it snowed like crazy! I can't believe that! It's the middle of April!! Anyways, so excited to see you guys...if it works out for us to meet up or something. I know you guys will be busy! I'm toying back and forth deciding if I want to upgrade my camera or get a new lens but if I decide to get a new lens you are welcome to buy mine if you want it. I still have the box and everything. I was just gonna trade it in or sell it on craigslist. Anyways, take care!

Ty Bebe said...

I had to get a new filter so you can have the one on my 50 1.8. What's the name of that blog again you were telling me about? The one with the workshops?