Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy B-day, Bella!!!

Happy 5th b-day, Bella! August 11th, one minute passed midnight, 5 years ago we had the happy moment of having you in our arms! You have been such a beatiful blessing in our lives, Bella! We had family and friends over at our home for a b-day party and she had a blast! She was sooo happy! The funniest and cutest part of the party was when I told her to make a wish before blowing the candles and she said, "I wish I could be a mermaid"!haha ... I love this girl! Thanks for all of you that came! Thanks to grandpa and grandma Sotelo for sending a special delivery from Wa that Bella loved getting in the mail! Thanks to vovo and vava for the trip to Sea World, what Bella called her b-day Shamu party! :)We love you, Bella!!! Dont ever stop being this sweet, funny, smart, adorable little princess you are to us and will be forever!!! Oh, and the cake? Yeah, for the 2nd time in a row I made it! We went to Maceys the morning of her b-day and they said they couldnt make her Barbie balerina cake and that broke her heart! The lady then suggested me buying the set for decoring the cake and me making it! I of course bought the set, went home and baked the cake. Bella loved it! :) I so loved being the hero that day! :)















1 comment:

romanrobertaloftus said...

Parabens, Bella!! Sua filha e' muito linda mesmo!