Saturday, August 22, 2009

Yay, Its Brazilian Girl's Night Out Again!

Oh, how we love Girls Night Out! I missed the last two ones cause of being in Brazil and California but was sure happy to make it to last nights one. We had Cecilia teach us a Zumba class and after loosing some calories had yummy food including a delicious cake made by Vivian. Then Luciana showed us how to make those cute flower clips for our girls, had facials, pedicures ... lots of talking and laughing. Special thanks to my sweet husband for watching the kids so I could have a night out with the girls. Rosangela and I are in charge for next month so if you have any suggestions, let us know! Thanks, girls!!! Oh, and I had to take a picture of my two cute kids passed out on the couch like two little angels when I got home, which was passed midnight, yay soo much fun! :)




No comments: