Thursday, November 25, 2010

My big thanks goes to ...

Airplanes!!! Oh boy, how I wish I could hop into a flight home today so I could be with my family!!! Hug my sweet parents, laugh with my brothers and sister, snuggle with my cute nephews, have my children being spoiled by grandparents, ... just be a family! Is that too much to ask? It brings me tears to my eyes how my children dont get to experience what I had my whole life which is having extended family around you. Oh, how I loved going over to grandpa and grandmas house! Oh, how I loved hanging out with uncles, aunts and cousins. I remember how exciting sleep overs were! Oh, how I loved all sorts of holidays and b-days parties that were shared with all the family. I sure knew I was loved by all. :) Yes, I know what you are thinking, why are we still in Utah, huh? Ive been here for the last 14 years, yes that long, away from my country, my roots, my food, MY FAMILY!!! :( I have thoughts about packing often but its not as simple as packing and leaving! Life is complicated, huh? :) Just wish I could make people see the importance of things and make they change, but who am I, huh? All I can do is to assure my beatiful princess and sweet boy we love them! Put them on the phone with loved ones, look over and over at pictures, get them excited about the next vacation they will be taking to see loved ones! :) I sure hope and pray to the day I will not feel like this anymore but until that day comes I will keep dreaming about a change!!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

E eu sou grata por conhecer vc Myléne! Sempre me emocionando com suas palavras! Obrigada! bjs